Each Course may have a separate set of terms dealing with refunds, and payments applicable for such specific courses / services / programmes / training modules/ talent acquisition.
- Academic Programme shall mean a programme of courses and/or any other component leading to any of the online certificate courses.
- Student shall mean a candidate admitted to the online certificate courses available on skillarbitra.ge.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMME CONTENT, DELIVERY & DURATION
- The certificate courses shall comprise of textual/video materials/exams and/or other components as decided by the course provider or any university or institution that offers the course.
- The content of the course shall be delivered online through a secure learning management system (LMS), and will be available for three (3) years from the date on which the access will be provided to the student or one (1) year after the day on which they successfully complete the course, whichever is later. Beyond this time, a student may retain the content of the course for further use after the completion of the stipulated time by paying renewal fees to the content provider on an annual basis and as specified from time to time or any such means as decided from time to time.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions, the student is required to pay applicable reexamination fee, course fee or any other fee as stipulated by a course provider including any University or Institution as per the published course fees and or brochures, failing which your access to the course can be suspended or permanently terminated.
- In some premium courses lifetime access is promised. Since lifetime cannot be defined, such persons will be given access to the course for at least ten (10) years, which upon request can be extended for ten (10) more years after expiry of the first ten (10) year period.
- Unless specifically allowed, the online content may not be available for download or in hard printed copy, although you may keep your browser tab open for accessing it offline. Some of the material may be made available for a price to be declared if there are enough takers for the same. However, checklists, flowcharts or other actionable documents shall be available in a downloadable and printable form.
- For certain courses, a significant part of the course material is made available in the form of hard copy material. In those cases such information is prominently displayed on the course page in skillarbitra.ge website. However, courses where such information is not displayed, those courses will have no such facility.
- Any circumvention of technological methods or encryptions or digital rights management system to access, print or download content will be liable to be prosecuted under applicable laws. The content is licensed only to the student of the certificate course, sharing of login details with any other person is not permitted. Any such attempt will lead to immediate disconnection and removal from course notwithstanding anything else in this agreement.
- The course provider or any university providing courses on the platform can from time to time devise such measures as necessary to deliver content in a secure manner. The student may be required to use Facebook or Linkedin authentication or OTP connected to a specific phone number to access the course.
- The student will use the course for personal use, and will not share the same with anyone else. Any public dissemination of course material will be a violation of copyright of the course provider.
- The student can take the exam any time as stipulated by the course provider or the university involved. In case they do not pass the exam and have to take a re-examination or reassessment is required, they may have to make a payment if required by the course provider or the University. Number of re-examinations may be limited as per discretion of the University or course provider.
- University or course providers can adopt such procedures, rules and regulation at any point of time during the course which might be necessary to maintain academic standards and to ensure secure delivery of content, even though it might adversely affect an individual or a certain group of students.
- In order to maintain transparency, the name and image of all our alumni will be displayed on our course website so that anyone can verify any claim as to whether a person who claims to be our student or alumni is actually our student or alumni. The student agrees with this condition and assigns any rights needed by the course provider to do so.
Students must meet the criteria specified by the course provider or University before enrolling. If they enrol when they do not match the criteria, whether their fees will be refunded or not will depend on the practices and policies of the respective university, institution or course provider. In case of any dispute, the student agrees to take such disputes up directly with the university, institute or course-provider involved.
In exceptional circumstances, at the sole discretion of SkillArbitrage, on humanitarian grounds; if you are allowed to pay your fees by instalments, you undertake to pay full course fees in two equal instalments and the second instalment to be paid within 45 days from the date of first instalment payment and an auto NACH debit process will be implemented for the second instalment. If the automated NACH transaction fails to debit the second instalment amount for any reason, SkillArbitrage will be free to revoke all access and facilities until all dues are cleared. If you do not clear the dues you will not be entitled to any refunds as we would not be able to replace you or refill a seat in an ongoing batch. If any cheque submitted by you or NACH transaction stands dishonoured for any reason we may consider prosecuting you for such a default as it causes us significant unforeseeable losses. Payment of fees by instalments cannot be claimed as a matter of right without any special approvals, the students may obtain loans from our finance partners.
Loan and or financial assistance received from financial institutions empanelled with SkillArbitrage are strictly between you and the Financial Institutions. SkillArbitrage can only introduce you to empanelled financial institutions at your request. SkillArbitrage is not a party to any loan agreement executed between you and the finance institution so introduced.
You may write to [email protected] for any talent acquisition requirements and or fill up the application form published on this website. Kindly note that SkillArbitrage only introduces you to its selected students from its talent pool, and it is not a party to the subsequent hiring and or engagement terms between you and the talent so acquired. You being the acquirer and or the student shall be strictly liable to indemnify SkillArbitrage at all times for any third party claims arising out of any such talent acquisition introduced by us. SkillArbitrage reserves unrestricted right to obtain and use, analyse and reproduce engagement terms and conditions and or publish such data on its website, brochure and for any other promotional activities for all contractual and or employment secured and or offered subsequent to our introduction of students to any talent acquirer.
USE OF UNFAIR MEANS
All cases regarding reported plagiarism and use of Unfair Means in the examination or assignments shall be referred to the university, institute or the course provider for decision in individual cases, and for recommending penalties, if any.
AWARD OF CERTIFICATEA student shall be awarded the Certificate if;
- He/She has enrolled himself/herself has undergone the course of studies, completed the examination as specified in the curriculum within the stipulated time and secured the minimum marks or the grade specified for a course, and
- There are no dues outstanding in his/her name.
ISSUANCE & DELIVERY OF CERTIFICATE AND TRANSCRIPTS
- All students who meet the criteria for issuance of Certificate will be issued a Certificate. It can take up to 3 months to issue the hard-copy certificate after successful completion of the course.
- Students can apply for issuance of transcripts of the program by paying an appropriate fee as notified from time to time.
- All certificates will be dispatched through a reputed courier company or India Post. In case a courier is returned, the student may have to pay the cost of re-couriering the documents.
RIGHT TO USE AND PUBLISH YOUR INFORMATION
You grant iPleaders and skillarbitra.ge the right to use your name, photograph, videos and any work you produce as part of coursework or the career opportunities that you secure to promote the course in a reasonable and truthful manner. You also authorise SkillArbitrage, that the assignments submitted by you, if found to be of a sufficiently high quality, may be published in journals and blogging platforms in your name to showcase the work of SkillArbitrage students and alumni.
PUBLICATION OF ASSIGNMENTS
You are free to publish any of the course work or assignment that you have written yourself and is an original work in any online or offline publication provided that you specify that the article was produced as a part of the course in concern and a web link (skillarbitra.ge) of the course is provided along with such clarifications. This will help us to establish that you have submitted original work for assignment and not re-submitted your previous work and also help in enhancing the stature of the course. It will also help to increase the prestige of the platform and the course itself. On such publication you need to inform us through a mail to [email protected]. Failing to provide such link and clarification at time of publication will result in the submission as coursework being disregarded which will result in the candidate losing the marks for such submission.
The course or workshop fees are not refundable once admission is confirmed unless it is otherwise mentioned for specific courses on the website/ mobile applications. In deserving cases we can give some credits that can be used within our portal at our discretion. In case of any difficulty or feedback, please write to our support team at [email protected] . In most cases we have gone to extraordinary lengths to support learners and incorporate their feedback.
WORKSHOPS AND BOOTCAMPS
In case you are pursuing a physical course or bootcamp, if you fail to appear on a specified time or date you may not be able to participate in the course. In such cases we cannot refund your fees as we cannot fill your seat with another person at that point.
Any kind of booking fees are non refundable.
You are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and also by all rules, code of conducts and regulations of SkillArbitrage; and or of the course provisioning Institute or University as it may be applicable from time to time. Any act of misbehaviour with any faculty members, counsellors, course anchors, any members of the SkillArbitrage Team or of the Institute or University or any other student will be strictly dealt with and may amount to suspension of the account. For any non subordination or any disturbing actions by any students that may impact any class, other students or counsellors or faculties as it may be applicable, you will be subjected to disciplinary actions by the applicable institute or university and decision of such institution including SkillArbitrage or the University shall be binding and final.
SkillArbitrage strictly follows the guidelines under The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 in a gender neutral manner and any act of sexual harassment in the class room or on the chat groups , on any online platforms or during any interactions for the course requirements will be strictly dealt with and you may reach out to the Internal Complaint Committee or any of its members, to redress any such incidents.
All disputes arising out of these terms and conditions and use of SkillArbitrage Services or SkillArbitrage Courses, the courts in Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in exclusion of all other courts.
REMOVAL OF DOUBTS
Notwithstanding anything stated in this Regulation for any unforeseen issues arising, and not covered by this regulation, or in the event of differences of interpretation, the CEO of SkillArbitrage may take a decision as he/she may deem fit. The decision of the CEO shall be final.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, skillarbitra.ge may amend and implement the rules, whenever required, in the interest of maintaining the standard of academics and any process related to admission or delivery of content and you shall be governed by such rules and regulations so implemented from time to time.
SkillArbitrage is NOT a university, and it is not affiliated with the Bar Council of India. SkillArbitrage offers various skill-based online courses and is also acting as a service provider for various Institutes, International universities, governmental authorities, NGOs,and corporates, etc. being its Educational Partner for specific courses, as it may have been specified in the course details.
E-mail to [email protected]