2. THIS POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- The information practises of other companies, consultants or organisations that advertise our services;
- Services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may include SkillArbitrage services, be displayed to you in search results, or be linked from our web pages/ mobile application.
- Information practises of the Affiliating University or Organization recognizing your course, or any talent acquirer if any.
3. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION:
Details of information we collect as you access our website, mobile applications and or use our services through various electronic media including our websites, social media platforms, youtube channels, and mobile applications:
- We collect information to provide better services to all our users — from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, or which YouTube videos you might like. When you register for any webinar, bootcamps or course(s) and or create a registered account on SkillArbitrage portals, you provide us with personal information that includes your name, phone number, email address, residential postal address, and payment information in order to identify, and execute a legally enforceable contract to provide you required services. A recent passport size photograph, a government photo identity proof, and relevant educational qualification certificates to meet eligibility criteria, if any are also collected from registered students to issue relevant certificates on successfully completing the SkillArbitrage courses. Additional documents may be required to provide as per the Affiliating University and or organisation may require from time to time.
- Following data might be collected, preserved and used by us for specific purposes only to provide you intended services obtained by you:
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Postal address(s)
- Government photo ID card
- Electronic mail address
- Phone number
- Educational qualification(s)
- Working goals
- Post-qualification experience
- Curriculum vitae
- Mode of Payments
- Login credentials (If you are a registered user)
- Visitors IP Data
- Date and time of website visit
- Pages visited and navigation on the website
- Browser being used
- County of accessing website
- Language of the browser being used
- Words searched for
- Pixel tags
- Projects and Assignments submitted
- Classes, webinars and Exam Recordings
- Employment/ Engagement terms and conditions, portfolio and or similar work data
- Even if you do not register for any of the courses or webinars or bootcamps, you might choose to provide us with information — like an email address to receive updates about our services and newsletters.
- All content that you create, upload, or receive from others using your user account(s) are preserved for a period of 6 months from discontinuation or due completion of our services.
- We collect information about the apps, browsers, and devices you use to access various SkillArbitrage Platforms, Seminars, Classes, Mentoring Sessions and other services which help us provide features like automatic product updates. Device details we collect to provide verified access to our service portals.
- The information we collect includes unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including carrier name and phone number, and application version number. We also collect information about the interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our services, including IP address, crash reports, system activities with date and time.
- We Collect information once you install an application from the Play Store or when a service checks for automatic updates. Your device periodically contacts our servers to provide information about your device and connection to our services. This information includes things like your device type, carrier name, crash reports, and which applications you have installed.
4. COLLECTION OF SENSITIVE DATA
We do not collect any of your bank or card related information that you are required to provide at the time of making online payments or registrations. However, the third party service providers being the payment gateway obtaining online payments and or financial institutions providing an educational loan may collect and preserve your financial data as per their own requirements and regulations.
5. USE OF DATA COLLECTED:
Your data is shared with third party service providers, logistics partners, associates and independent contractors after signing proper non-disclosure agreements, only for the purpose of providing you with complete service experience.
6. USER ACCOUNT:
You are required to keep your user account information secret and confidential. You are also encouraged to change the default password after obtaining access to your user Accounts and thereafter change your password every 6 months. SkillArbitrage may access your user account on your request to resolve any technical issues.
Cookies are used to solely provide you complete user experience on the website and or the mobile application. No cookies used to collect any personal information.
8. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
We retain your Personal Data for a maximum period of 8 years for the purposes for which it was collected. The length of time to retain Personal Data depends on its use and being compliant with applicable laws, to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights. Further, we may also delete your data prior to completion of the period of retention, once the purpose of such collection remains fulfilled.
Please write to [email protected] to resolve any grievances and or to report infringement.